Fixing My Budget

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Update Unexpected Expected Expense

Okay so I really thought that the extra I was paying on my car note was for coverage on if I hit a car well guess what. Its not. So now I have to get liability which is still going to be cheaper then what they are trying to charge me for full coverage.

So unless my grandmother gives me an extra 100 dollars I will not be able to give my daughter a Christmas. No worries my family is awesome and they will make sure that my daughter has a christmas.

So here is my new budget.

634 (remember 30.00 is going into my emergency fund)
138 Child support


217 *light bill
79 car insurance
100 Prosper
220 Car note
93 To replace the sticker

*I actually went over my past bills and I am going to have to get my bill down and get rid of budget billing cause I am not using that much. I am paying 105 a month but my bill is only 66 a month.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home